Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Please see the website for important instructions regarding the prizes and the regulations for presenting papers for various prizes (Click here to visit website)
For registration : Please send your DDs favouring, 'Microconap2012' payable at Kurnool.
The last date for submission of Abstracts/Papers is extended up to : 15th November, 2011
The various prizes that will be given are :
- DR. RAJAYALAKSHMI MEMORIAL AWARD (Previously Dr. Rajyalakshmi Oration) : given to the orator suggested/invited by the Organizing Secretary in the form of silver medal.
- DR.C.S. BASKARAN PRIZE
- Smt B.S.Laxmi Memorial Prize for Postgraduates
- Sri B.Krishna Rao Memorial Prize for Junior faculty
- The Rangaraya Medical College Senior Faculty Award
- DR. SATYANARAYANA MEMORIAL PRIZE : for PG quiz : two prizes (1st and 2nd) (Sponsored by Dr. Rajarajeswari )
- GOLD MEDAL TO PG (MD student) secured highest marks in NTR UHS Examinations (sponsored by DR.M.V. Ramanamma)
- PRIZE OF PG PEDAGOGY : Introduced from this year . Sponsored by the Department of Microbiology, Guntur Medical College, Guntur. Two prizes will be awarded. The money for the prizes will be generated from the interest accumulated from Rs. 50,000-00 donated by the Dept of Microbiology, Guntur Medical College, Guntur. Only final year PGs are eligible to participate. Please send your names to the Organising Secretary. The topics are also announced.
1) Recent advances in the diagnosis of Tuberculosis.
2) Drug resistance in Tuberculosis
3) Malarial vaccines
4) Role of ESBL producers in hospital infections
5) Vector borne viral diseases in India
The guidelines are available on the website in a downloadable and printable format.
Click here to visit the website.
Also on the website, you will find the list of previous annual state conferences.
The directory of IAMM AP Chapter has been updated.
Please check the annual PG Memberships. Several memberships are expired and indicated in Red colour in the Directory. If any of them want to present papers in the State conference, they should take fresh membership or more conveniently, life membership if they finished MD. The details of the membership and membership form are available on the website. For further details, please contact the treasurer of IAMM AP Chapter, Dr. K.Prasanthi, Asst. Professor of Microbiology, Gandhi Medical College.